I believe my last visit to Bali was in 2010. After 5 years of absent I finally had the chance to return to Bali for a workshop and stayed at a newly opened hotel Four Points by Sheraton Bali. The hotel is located in Kuta area, Benesari road – just behind Beachwalk Bali. I stayed at the end of October 2015.
I was very impressed with the hotel. The hotel that was opened 10 June 2015 will definitely fit for people who seek an oasis for a quite getaway but still have the privilege to reach Kuta brimming area with ease. Now let me guide you with what the hotel has to offer.
The lobby is airy with a striking arrangement of the receptionist and concierge. The lobby provides several comfortable couches for travelers to sit. Adjacent to the receptionist is one of Four Points F&B outlets: Wrapped. While waiting for your rooms being prepare you can order cooling selections of gelatos or enjoy a cup of cold/hot Java at Wrapped.
My favorite composition will be the unorganized bamboo lamp cage beautifully hanging in the lobby. Sitting down in the lobby you can see the lamp cage sways with the drafty Bali’s beach wind during the day while turning to a lighthouse-like-function during night.
It is spacious and provides the needed global travelers necessities for a trip. The room hotel offers two porticos: inside and outside. The inside portico provides seating area for two with a huge top to bottom window glass outlooking Four Points Lagoon. While the outside portico dedicated to hang dry your wet towels and swimming suits. I stayed in the Deluxe Lagoon View room (5th floor).
The room conveniently provides:
- An ample walk in shower.
- International electricity plugs (clever).
- Free high speed internet and cable TV by First Media.
- Alarm clock and hairdryer by Philips.
- A very-very-very comfortable bed: Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed®.
I highly recommend staying at the Deluxe Lagoon Access room. The room provides direct access to the swimming pool. You will have the privilege in having your breakfast by the pool or just following up your email and reports from the room terrace while enjoying the resort’s lagoon.
Moving forward, if you are traveling with kids, I am advising you to take Deluxe Lagoon Access room to the children swimming pool. The hotel also recently opens their children playroom.
Four Points offers beyond expectation dining experiences. The hotel has 4 different dining outlets:
1. The Eatery: an all day dining restaurant overlooking the beautiful Four Point’s lagoon. Breakfast is serve here.
2. Vertigo: located in the rooftop of the hotel. It is a tapas bar equipped with a free form pool and a swim up bar. Suitable also for a wedding venue. Vertigo has 2 types of accesses: elevator and stairs.
3. Best Brew: an urban beer garden located on the roadside of Benesari road provides ez entry access both for hotel guests / pedestrians. Best Brew offers wood fired pizza, fun (beer)cocktails and local and international brews.
4. Wrapped: as mentioned previously, Wrapped is located adjacent to the receptionist. Wrapped features desserts with indigenous twists, gourmet snacks and meals. You should try the burger. It’s a killer!
All and all, I will recommend this hotel for business and family travelers. For bookings and get the latest offerings from the hotel just click here.
To finish this post, please enjoy this video of Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Kuta.